Like the “for KING & COUNTRY” song, my
life has been fine but crazy lately! I can hardly believe June has come and
nearly gone already. For anyone who thinks that I must be lazy because I am not
enrolled in a typical 4-year-college or because I don’t work a full-time job .
. . I beg of you to think again. :-P
The past month has been filled with
nannying, babysitting, baby showers, graduations, birthdays, taking two major
exams (worth 9 college credits), working through a 3-credit community
service-learning course, trying to make plans for a trip to Haiti later in the
year, photo shoots (paid and unpaid), and packing for my fast-approaching
internship in Guatemala.
There have been lots of opportunities to
stress over the past month: plane tickets not getting purchased, exams to cram
for, unexpected situations and surprises, and trying to keep up with
commitments.
But God is good. I truly believe that if I
strive to make the most of my time, what I get done in a day is what He
intended me to. I may not have tomorrow, so I want to live TODAY in a way that
honors and glorifies Him. I want my days to be peace, grace, and joy-filled. :-)
2 comments:
You have very good motivation, Bianca! And I bet that kids enrolled in a 4-year college are not as busy as you are! You take the time to do good things and help other people. Consider it good that your hands are never idle! :) <3 Rubia
Thank you for your sweet comment, Rubia! :-) Yes, staying busy serving is always a good goal to have!
~Bianca
Post a Comment